I like the Bucharest metro because:
- It’s one of the few places in Bucharest where I can exchange money;
- Somehow it manages to be clean (again, one of the few places where this happens);
- It’s safe – there are two guards in the modern train garnishes;
- It’s fast – for a direct route is probably the fastest way of traveling in Bucharest (yes, by car at night it may be faster, or via air, but other than that it’s not even close; on the other hand, if it’s not a direct route, it may take longer, and the station have a rather large distance from one to another);
- It’s reliable – very rarely do I hear (never happened to me) that the train stops for a longer time due to some technical problems.