There are a few contradictions on whether or not to emmigrate.
Should I stay?
- I am closer to a lot of things in Romania (relatives, friends, acquaintances).
- The systems are better organized in other countries. Which is good for me – it gives me something to improve.
- The past is more connected to Romania.
- It’s simpler & easier on the short term to live in Romania.
- I could use the knowledge of Romanian culture better from Romania than from other country.
Should I go?
- I would like to test new things, how would I face a new thing in my life.
- The systems are better organized in other countries. Which is good for me – things work better.
- The future is more connected to “the world” than to a specific country.
- It’s easier on the long term to live in another country.
- I could learn more from others.